Microsoft Promoting will solely present advertisements from verified advertisers, beginning Aug. 1, the corporate introduced.
Why we care. When you haven’t accomplished the Microsoft Adverts verification necessities, you’ll want to take action earlier than Aug. 1 to keep away from any advert supply interruptions.
Timeline. The Microsoft Adverts Advertiser Identification Verification program was introduced in June 2022. Key upcoming dates to know:
- July 1: New advertisers should be verified earlier than Microsoft will serve any advertisements.
- July 15: Contact Microsoft help in case your account isn’t verified and also you haven’t acquired an e mail from Microsoft about account verification.
- Aug. 1: Microsoft Promoting will solely serve advertisements from verified advertisers.
What customers will see. All advertisements will present:
- The advertiser’s identify and site.
- The enterprise or particular person paying for the advert.
- Details about why they’re seeing an advert (e.g., focusing on parameters).
Right here’s what it seems like:
New Advert Library. Microsoft Promoting additionally announced it’s launching a brand new Advert Library:
- “All customers will be capable of view advertisements proven on Bing which have any impressions within the European Union. Customers can seek for advertisements within the Advert Library by way of the advertiser’s identify or phrases within the advert inventive. The advertiser’s particulars shall be displayed within the Advert Library.”
Identification verification assist. You possibly can learn the official assist documentation here.
New on Search Engine Land