We’re delighted to announce that at this time is Koozai’s 17th birthday and we’ve been busy celebrating in model with a particular occasion this week to mark the milestone!
Throughout our celebrations on the Fareham Innovation Centre, our crew received collectively for a model technique day and ‘coming of age’-themed celebration that went down like a home on fireplace. There was in fact loads of pretty meals, celebration props, and social occasions too!
Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, celebrating Koozai’s seventeenth birthday in Fareham
Throughout the occasion, our pretty Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, additionally revealed some thrilling information… that we’ve now surpassed the milestone of 600 long-term shopper retainers and initiatives – a tremendous feat!
Sophie commented: “It’s been a tremendous day and I’m so happy with how far we’ve come during the last 17 years. Investing in the fitting individuals, nurturing digital advertising experience, and taking care of our purchasers has all the time been key for us, however we all know that it’s the mixed arduous work of all ‘Koozians’, each previous and current, that has helped us to face the check of time. Our longevity is one thing of a rarity within the digital advertising world.”
Based in 2006, Koozai gives a full suite of digital advertising providers, together with search engine marketing, PR, Content material Advertising and marketing, and PPC. Headquartered on the Fareham Innovation Centre, the company has extra workplace areas in London and Preston, and has gained a number of nationwide trade accolades and speaker slots, together with on the UK Search Awards, The Drum, the DADI Awards, BrightonSEO, and the BIMA awards.
“Enabling our purchasers to develop, profitable awards, and rising the enterprise have all been sensible moments for us. Nonetheless, simply as vital is the truth that individuals select to proceed working with us, with our shopper and workers retention ranges remaining excessive,” Sophie continued.
Koozai has a formidable shopper portfolio, having labored with organisations like Tui, Papa Johns, Cambridge College, the Victoria & Albert Museum, Trevor Sorbie, Travelbag, and Cote Brasserie. The company has additionally labored with in style Hampshire corporations together with Purple Funnel ferries, automotive firm Protyre, constructing suppliers Drainfast, and telecoms enterprise Onecom.
17 years of digital advertising with Koozai…
Wow, it’s superb how briskly 17 years goes while you’re having enjoyable! To mark a few of the main milestones in digital advertising since Koozai entered the market, we’ve put collectively a timeline of key occasions for the digital advertising trade at giant…
- Hampshire entrepreneur Ben Norman units up an search engine marketing company known as Affect Media (later to turn into ‘Koozai’)
- Twitter was launched to the general public, offering a brand new social media platform for companies to attach with prospects.
- Google acquired YouTube, opening up new potentialities for video advertising.
- The iPhone was launched, launching the smartphone period and opening up new potentialities for cellular advertising.
- Google launched show promoting via the acquisition of DoubleClick.
- Google launched interest-based promoting, permitting entrepreneurs to focus on customers primarily based on their on-line habits.
- Fb launched its promoting platform.
- Foursquare was launched, pioneering location-based advertising.
- Instagram was launched, opening up new potentialities for visible advertising.
- Pinterest was launched, offering a brand new platform for visible content material advertising.
- Google launched real-time search, permitting customers to see the most recent outcomes for his or her search queries.
- Our company modifications identify to “Koozai” for the primary time.
- Google launched Google+, its personal social media platform, permitting companies to attach with prospects in new methods.
- The primary Snapchat was launched, offering a brand new platform for momentary visible content material advertising.
- Fb launched its cellular promoting platform, permitting companies to focus on cellular customers.
- Google launched Enhanced Campaigns, which made it simpler for advertisers to handle campaigns throughout completely different units.
- Twitter launched Vine, a platform for short-form video content material.
- Google launched Hummingbird, an replace to its search algorithm that emphasised conversational search and pure language processing.
- Fb acquired WhatsApp, opening up new potentialities for messaging advertising.
- Google launched the “mobile-friendly” label in search outcomes, encouraging companies to optimise their web sites for cellular units.
- Fb launched Fb Stay, a platform for stay video content material.
- Google launched RankBrain, a synthetic intelligence system that helps to course of search queries.
- Instagram launched Tales, a platform for momentary visible content material advertising much like Snapchat.
- Fb launched Messenger chatbots, permitting companies to speak with prospects via messaging apps.
- Our [now] Managing Director Sophie Roberts began working for Koozai as a Shopper Companies Supervisor
- Google launched the Cell-First Index, which prioritises mobile-friendly web sites in search outcomes.
- Amazon acquired Entire Meals, signaling its intention to enter the grocery market.
- Instagram launched IGTV, a platform for longer-form video content material.
- Google launched the Google Advertising and marketing Platform, a set of instruments for entrepreneurs to handle campaigns throughout completely different channels.
- TikTok grew to become one of many fastest-growing social media platforms, providing a brand new platform for short-form video content material advertising.
- Google launched BERT, an replace to its search algorithm that improves understanding of pure language queries.
- The COVID-19 pandemic compelled many companies to shift their advertising efforts on-line, accelerating the development towards digital advertising.
- Apple launched App Monitoring Transparency, which requires customers to opt-in to permit apps to trace their habits for promoting functions.
- Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, takes over at Koozai and buys a majority stake within the firm.
- Google introduced the phasing out of third-party cookies, which is able to affect how advertisers goal and measure internet marketing.
- Fb confronted scrutiny over its dealing with of consumer information, resulting in modifications in its promoting insurance policies and elevated emphasis on privateness.
- Koozai launches Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising community that was arrange final yr to help companies within the area throughout difficult financial instances.
- ChatGPT launches for the primary time, promising to revolutionise how we do digital advertising within the years to return.
- Feedspot names Koozai’s weblog as high 5 worldwide [2nd in the UK]
In case you missed it, we additionally arrange Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising community that was arrange final yr to help companies within the area throughout difficult financial instances. It’s free to affix, so don’t hesitate to enroll!